Most people worry about being obese and think about losing weight but on the other side the same struggle is faced by people who are underweight and want to put some weight but they are often misguided by saying that they are better at handling day-to-day life.
If a person is consuming a lot of food but still not able to gain weight, one needs to understand the reason behind it instead of worrying. Firstly, observe or ask if they were always skinny or if weight loss has started instantly. If found to be instant weight loss, then there is a problem you must consult a doctor as there can be any symptoms of health disease like excessive stress, insomnia, depression, etc. But if in case you were always a skinny or underweight person don’t stress you need to figure out what is your body type. Usually, there are 3 body types i.e. Vata type(influence by air), Pitta type(influence by water and fire), and thirdly Kapha type(influence by water and earth).
Now you’ve known the body types you must be wondering what type of body an underweight person has?
According to Ayurvedic Doctors, people with low body weight and BMI usually have a high metabolism and which falls under the Vata category. But there’s nothing to worry about as Ayurveda brings a natural remedy to gaining weight.
Therefore, experts suggest herbal and natural ayurvedic medicines for weight gain.
Vaidban Body Plan(Ayurvedic weight gain powder for females) is one of the best ayurvedic supplements. It is a blend of natural herbs like Ashwagandha, Vidari, Shatavari, Misri, Yasti, Gambhari Ghana, Rasti, Kamalgatta, etc. which will help in gaining weight in the female body.
10 easy & effective tips to gain weight:-
- 1. Avoid drinking water before meals. This will fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories which are needed.
- 2. Eat more often. Have 3 meals in a day and add in an additional snack wherever you can.
- 3. Milk includes high-quality protein and calories. So try adding milk to your diet.
- 4. Try weight gainer shakes if you are really struggling in gaining weight. They are high in protein, carbs, and calories.
- 5. Use bigger-sized plates if you are adding more calories to your diet as small size plates automatically tend people to eat less.
- 6. You can add cream to your coffee for more calorie intake.
- 7. Add Vaidban body Plan supplement which will help in gaining bodyweight.
- 8. Get enough sleep as sleeping is very important for muscle growth.
- 9. Eat your protein first and vegetables at last.
- 10. Quit smoking. You will see the results yourself after you quit.