What is Psoriasis?
In this article, we will share The Best Psoriasis Treatment-Vaidban SORA-GM PACK. Psoriasis is a skin condition in which skin cells grow at abnormal levels. Normally, cell regeneration occurs and balances with dead skin cells. As skin cells begin to grow abnormally, they rise to the top of your skin and die, leaving behind red plaque covered with white scales. They usually occur in the knees, and elbows, Psoriasis can also affect the palms, torso, and soles of the feet. Psoriasis, sometimes associated with psoriatic arthritis, can cause joint swelling and pain. It is estimated that 10 to 30 percent of people with psoriasis in India also suffer from psoriatic arthritis. and sometimes on your scalp. There are many reasons why skin cells behave abnormally. The common reason is that they are linked to the way your immune system performs.
What are the Different Types of Psoriasis?
Psoriasis can be caused by a variety of factors, from trauma, and emotional stress to streptococcal infection. A recent study of this disease has indicated that certain abnormalities in the immune system are the factors that trigger this disease. There are five different types of psoriasis:
- Plaque Psoriasis: This is a type of psoriasis that causes red, raised patches on the skin. These are covered with silvery dead skin cells.
- Guttate psoriasis: This causes small red patches on the skin. This happens after the patient becomes ill.
- Inverse psoriasis: This type of psoriasis usually occurs in the folds of the skin. It causes pain and red spots on the skin.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Due to this type of psoriasis, pus fills the palms and soles. These are painful and itchy at the same time. It causes flu-type symptoms which include fever, dizziness, loss of appetite, etc.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis: This looks like a severe sunburn as it makes the skin bright red. This type of psoriasis causes fast heart rate, itching, and pain. It should be mentioned that this is an emergency situation that should be consulted by a doctor.
What are the symptoms of psoriasis?
- Swollen and red patches of skin covered with silvery, loose scales. They can be painful, itchy, and sometimes crack and bleed.
- Nails and toes may discolor and change color. They may also begin to crumble or separate from the root of the nail.
- Scales and spots or scabs may form on the scalp of patients with psoriasis.
Can Psoriasis be Spread by Touch?
- Psoriasis is an autoimmune condition that is mainly acquired due to some reasons related to genetics or environmental factors. It is characterized by: Dry scaly patches on the skin but is not contagious.
- It cannot be spread by touching the affected person. It can spread to other parts of the body of a person suffering from an inflammatory skin condition.
The Best Psoriasis Treatment-Vaidban SORA-GM Pack
If you are struggling with Psoriasis and want the ultimate solution for this disease, you’ve come to the right place. Vaidban SORA-GM Pack is a one stop solution for all the problems.
SORA-GM Pack Includes:
- SORA-GM Capsule
- SORA-GM Oil
- SORA-GM Cream
How To Use
For Psoriasis, we have a complete kit which includes Psoro plus Shampoo, Sora GM Oil, Sora GM Capsule and Sora GM cream. Shampoo basically for the scalp conditions. Oil and cream for local application to treat skin drom outside. Capsules haiving herbs for treating disease from inside. Along with these, Proper Guidance and Precautions with Care must be taken suggested by your Doctor as everything varies from patient to patient. Precautions are must in this disease as it’s rate of reoccurrence is more. So controlling it from root is important and necessary.