One of the best-known Ayurvedic medicine is Triphala Churna, a medicinal blend of dried fruits from the plants Emblica Officinalis (Amalaki or the Indian gooseberry), Terminalia bellerica (Bibhitaki), and Terminalia chebula (Haritaki).
Causes of constipation
- Eating low-fiber food
- Lack of Water intake
- Not Getting into exercise
- Eating a large number of dairy products
How to prevent Constipation
- Drink plenty of water
- Include Triphala Churna in your Diet.
- Avoid caffeine drinks and alcohol
- Eat Fruits, Vegetable, Whole grains & other high-fiber food
- Keep Exercising
- maintain your posture while sitting on the toilet
Vaidban Triphala Fine Powder/Churna contains a combination of three well-known herbs Amla, Harad, and Bahera. These three fruits help in the smooth functioning of the bowel and relieve constipation.
Ingredients of Triphala churna
- Harad – 1%
- Baheda – 2%
- Amla – 4%
Benefits of Triphala Fine Powder/ Churna
- Maintains overall health by harmonizing digestive functions and cleansing the stomach.
- Helps in the smooth functioning of the bowel and relieves constipation.
- Keeps your gut healthy.
Triphala benefits for Hair & Skin?
Yes, you read that right!
Ayurvedic science, as well as scientific research, backs the beauty benefits of Triphala. According to Ayurveda, perfect digestion is the basis for good hair and skin. Thus, Triphala is an excellent skin tonic that nourishes your hair and skin.
But, did you know applying Triphala on your hair and skin is also equally effective?
Triphala is a tri-doshic formulation that is made from three highly nutritious fruits. It has potent cleansing and replenishing actions that nourish your skin and scalp from deep within. And the best thing is that Triphala works for every type of skin and hair.
How to use Triphala Churna
Consume ½ to 1 of Vaidban Triphala FinePowder/ Churna teaspoonful (3-6g) twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.